Welcome back everyone for this weeks colour for the AWH Team Colour Creations blog hop Bermuda Bay. A bright and breezy blue that reminds me of summer and the beach. Alas here in Melbourne it’s freezing but hopefully the card I have made this week brightens the wintry days!
This weeks card is a bit different to my usual cards with a fun angle. I have CASEd this card from a member of a card swap group which I belong to. Normally I would give credit to that person but as I don’t know them well and not sure if they have their own social media sites I will just say thank you Sarah W for a brilliant idea!
- Bermuda Bay card base: 15cm x 10.5cm; Scored at 7.5cm long end
- Basic White panel (x2): 10cm x 7cm
- DSP panel (x2): 9.5cm x 6.5cm
- Bermuda Bay card stock: 17.5cm x 2.5cm; Scored 1cm from each end
- DSP panel: 15cm x 2cm
- Bermuda Bay card stock: 9.5cm x 5cm; Scored 1cm from each end
- DSP panel 9cm x 4.5cm
- Basic White panels (x2): 10cm x 7cm
Thank you so much for stopping by this week and hope you enjoy the remaining blog hop and find more inspiration from the next participant Tina Gillespie.
If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the other participants below:
Rosa Leyden 👈 You are here