Monday, September 12, 2022

Heart of Christmas 2022 - Week 11

 

Hi fellow crafters! Welcome to the Heart of Christmas blog hop this week. I’m hopping along with fellow demonstrators on the Art With Heart team to showcase some wonderful Christmas projects every week until the end of November. We’re into Week 11!

This week I have used the Trimming the Tree stamp and die bundle to make three cards and using non-traditional colours. The card stock and ink colours include Blushing Bride and Rose Gold Specialty Paper. The Rose Gold card stock is beautiful especially when embossed.


Each card also has a different dry embossed background using the Merry Melody, Timeworn Type and Gingham embossing folders.

Some of the Christmas trees from the Trimming the Tree stamp set have been stamped using Blushing Bride ink and then die cut with the matching die.

Card 1


The dainty die cut bows are just beautiful in the Rose Gold card stock. I adhered the copper Brushed metallic dots to the centre of each bow.



Card 2




Card 3


The sentiment is stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with Copper embossing powder. The sentiment was die cut using the  label die and I have added the copper matte dots. I also adhered a bow of White Glittered Organdy ribbon. Here is a close up of the Merry Melody embossed panel of musical notes.




Please head on to the next participant for more Christmas inspiration the very lovely and talented Theresa Gerrard.

If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of our lovely host, Sharon Davern and she will have the list of all those participating.

Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! The pink, white and rose gold colour combo is stunning. I love all of your gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous set of cards Rosa. I agree, the rose gold foil looks so beautiful when embossed. It just brings it to life. Such a pretty colour palette too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m anonymous Rosa - Caroline x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful set of Christmas tree cards Rosa. I love your colour combo of White, Blushing Bride and Rose Gold - stunning. The different white embossed backgrounds are all delightful and create a beautiful setting for the trees. I must get this bundle out and play - thank you for some inspiration. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all of your cards Rosa. Blushing Bride and Rose Gold look so elegant together. Love them so much I might have to CASE them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Rosa, this is such an elegant and pretty colour combination. Your cards are simply divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a gorgeous trio of cards, Rosa, and that Rose Gold Foil is stunning. I love all the different backgrounds, creating different looks. I particularly love your card with 3 trees on it, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how BEAUTIFUL! Rosa, your colour choices are so lovely, and I really like the different embossed backgrounds. The tiny rose gold bows on your first card are divine. My absolute favourite of all three gorgeous cards is the last one. So much prettiness on one card!

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...