Monday, July 25, 2022

Heart of Christmas 2022 - Week 4


Hello to everyone joining tonight for the Heart of Christmas blog hop. I’m hopping along with fellow stampers on the Art With Heart team to showcase some wonderful Christmas projects every week until end of November. We’re into Week 4!

I couldn’t wait to use the Lights Aglow DSP. It has the rich Christmas colours such as Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Very Vanilla, Soft Succulent and Basic Black with Gold accents. The other product in this suite that I have used include the Brightest Glow stamp set for the sentiments.


The first card I have made is a bi-fold card. To each panel I adhered a DSP panel. The square panel is made up of several die cut squares using the Stylish Shapes die set. The starry layer is die cut from the DSP that has two square and two circle starry patterns which can be die cut using either a square or circle die. Makes it very easy to create eye-catching Christmas cards!


The inside of the card has a Basic White layer with thin strips of DSP either side.


The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I really like the variety of sentiments and fonts in the Brightest Glow stamp set.



The second card is made up of similar elements and in addition I added the photo corners to the card. These were die cut using the Fabulous Frames die set.


A closer look at the corners below.



Please head on to the next participant for more Christmas inspiration the very talented Andrea Sargeant


If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of our host, Sharon Davern and she will have the list of all those participating.

Hope you have a marvellous week ahead.


15 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful, Rosa. The DSP looks amazing. I just got this suite, and now I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite suites and you have created some gorgeous cards tonight. Love that bi-fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Rosa! That DSP is gorgeous and you have really shown it off well. I love both these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant cards Rosa, the red fancy fold card is my fave, but they are both lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful, elegant, cards Rosa! I so love this paper, and you've shown it off so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosa, your fancy fold cards are so elegant! I love the combination of DSP for both of your cards and the Fancy Frames corner borders on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Rosa. I love the way you have used the delightful Lights Aglow SDSP. You have shown it to perfection. Beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards, Rosa and I just caught decide which is my favourite one! I really love the second card using the those beautiful colours together. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, Rosa. These patterned papers are so elegant and I love how you've used them, especially with the corner frames!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two absolutely gorgeous cards Rosa. I have this pack of DSP and I’m so inspired now after seeing your cards, to get it out of the cupboard and create more cards with it. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these cards. However, you didn’t mention any dimensions with your cards. Can you please mention the sizes you use with your cards? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards. Do you have a tutorial for this type of card please

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, are you sharing a tutorial on these cards please

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are the measurements of first card please (cherry cobbler card)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the inspiration!! I made a similar card with the beautiful Ever Eden paper as the background

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...