Monday, October 9, 2023

Heart of Christmas 2023 - Week 10




Hello fellow stampers! Welcome to week 10 of the Heart of Christmas Stampin’ Up! blog hop for 2023! Each week until 27 November the Art With Heart team will showcase Christmas cards and projects to inspire you to create your own.

With Christmas in just over 2 1/2 months (77 days to be exact) it’s never too early to start making your cards! For this week I wanted to make a quick card with very little stamping and using the Beary Christmas DSP. 


This DSP contains some cute polar bears and other snow animals which we don’t see in Australia so I’ve used the deer image which is more relatable for us Aussies. The reindeer was die cut using the Deckled Rectangles die set and then framed with a panel of Real Red card stock.

This panel was adhered to the ‘starry’ DSP with dimensionals. The presents were fussy cut and with some Cherry Cobbler Festive Pearls adhered to each gift. The sentiment on the front of the card is from Brightest Glow stamp set and stamped with Real Red ink.


The sentiment inside the card is stamped with Real Red ink and also from the Brightest Glow stamp set. I have added a DSP strip and the buck image at the bottom of the card.




Please head on to the next participant for more Christmas inspiration our lovely host and very talented Sharon Davern. If you come across a broken link she will also have the full list of participants.


Have a lovely week ahead everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Snap on the paper and stamps this week! Great choices, LOL!! Your card is so cute - the deer makes a fantastic focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shh! Don't tell me how many days until Christmas I want to live in denial! LOL! Fab card I love it! I love that you have used the Deckled Rectangle dies to cut out the deer looking backwards. It is kind of whimsical walking away looking back! Very cute I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Rosa, I’m so not ready for Christmas to be so close

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, Rosa. I just love the colours in that DSP, and love how you've used the papers. Beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with the Beary Christmas DSP, Rosa. Love how you have put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Rosa to feature those very cute papers. My goodness 77 days that is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rosa, I love your "quick" card. It's fun and cute! I often second guess my choice of the Northern Hemisphere themed patterns and stamp sets for my Christmas cards but then I think, it's Christmas everywhere around the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that deer is more suited, and a great layout using these papers, Rosa. Eek, don't say that, I'm nowhere near ready to think about Christmas yet. Maybe I need to take your card and run with a few quick cards to build up my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you have used the designer series paper and the cute deer as your feature on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Peach Pie - Week 1

Hello fellow crafters! Welcome to the first day of the new Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue 2024-25! I am participating in the Colour Creations...