Monday, August 16, 2021

Hear of Christmas - Week 7

 


It’s Monday night, Week 7 of Heart of Christmas blog hop and extending a warm welcome to everyone!

This week I have used some products from the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite. There are many more bits and pieces in this suite but I have used selected items and they include:

  • Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
  • Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More Cards and Envelopes  
  • Kraft 6” x 6” paper pack

I participated in a team paper share and scored 5 cards and envelopes so managed to decorate these using the DSP and Kraft paper in this suite.

Card 1

All the patterned base layers have been die cut using the largest scalloped die in the Stitched So Sweetly die set. From the same set I have used the label dies too in most of the cards below.

All the sentiments are from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set and have been heat embossed with White Embossing powder onto the Kraft paper. I then sponged Soft Suede around the edge with a blending brush to give it a ‘baked’ look like the iced gingerbread biscuits.

Also the various shapes have been fussy cut from the patterned paper as I haven’t purchased the stamp and die bundle. The Real Red Sheer Ribbon is a returning fave from the 2020 mini catalogue of which I still had some in my stash!

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Here I have used Red Foil Sheet as a scalloped layer beneath the greeting.

Please head on to the next participant for more inspiration if you haven’t already done so, the very talented Rachel Woollard

If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Sharon Davern, and she will have the list of all those participating.

Enjoy the rest of your week - we have lockdown extended for two weeks and curfew!! Not many are happy but I could get more crafting done which beats scrubbing the oven or shower!


12 comments:

  1. A really amazing set of cards Rosa. I adore these designs and what you have done with the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are absolutely delightful, Rosa. The colours are so rich and Christmassy; just perfect! I love the ink blending you've used, to add depth of colour, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cards Rosa, lovely collection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, these are delicious looking cards. Love how you've achieved the baked look with sponging, Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Rosa, a great set of cards and I love the designs you have created. The extra soft suede blended in makes them all look good enough to eat. Yum! Great Cards! Now I need to get this set too and the memories and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! Great! Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set of cards, Rosa, aren't these pre-printed cards great?!!! These are actually making me hungry and wanting some gingerbread now, they are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Rosa you have been busy. What a great way to use the cards from the share and whats more you've now got 5 more cards made. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you have used a basic colour palette and it looks fabulous. The real red really pops on the cinnamon cider.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMM, Gingerbread! now I feel hungry! Your cards are good enough to eat, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosa, you have created a fabulous set of joyful Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous set of cards, Rosa. I love the rich, warm colours.

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...