Monday, September 27, 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 13

Hi and welcome! It’s Monday night and another Heart of Christmas team blog hop. This week I didn’t have much time to prepare which resulted in some quick and simple cards.

This week I have used the Sweet Stockings DSP. Who could not resist the cute creatures in this DSP? If you or someone you know is a dog or cat lover then the Sweet Stockings suite collection would be ideal for creating cards for Christmas or other event.
 

For my first card the DSP layer has been cut using a rectangle die from Stitched Rectangles die set which is a staple product for many projects.

I have fussy cut the two dogs from the DSP and adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment had been created for a previous project and adhered to the DSP layer. It is from Holly Jolly Wishes and stamped in VersaMark and then heat embossed with White embossing powder.

I added some White Organdy glitter ribbon and that’s it, card is done and oh so cute!


In my second card I have fussy cut more creatures from another piece of DSP, these were smaller or miniature sized cuties.


Another rectangle DSP layer has been adhered with the creatures popped up on dimensionals. The greetings from the Peaceful Deer stamp set are stamped in Evening Evergreen ink.

Please head on to the next participant for more inspiration if you haven’t already done so, the very talented Tina Gillespie

If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Sharon Davern and she will have the list of all those participating.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your week xo




9 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love your first card, Rosa. Those dogs, smiling with their eyes closed, are so sweet, and you've fussy-cut them beautifully. Great mix of papers, and the little bit of ribbon was the perfect finishing touch. On your second card, I really like how you stamped the sentiment, and your use of three different-sized animals in stockings is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply so cute. As a dog fanatic its no wonder I love this suite. Both your cards use the suite beautifully. Love them. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards, Rosa. These images certainly are adorable and any pet lover would adore these papers and your cards. You've done a great job fussy cutting them and great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cute cards are simply adorable, Rosa! The layouts work so well and your fussy cutting is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so cute and fun Rosa. Every time I see the expression on that cat’s face it just makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are super-cute! I especially love the trio of animals in their stockings - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of super cute cards Rosa. I take my hat off to anyone who can fussy cut as well as you have. I avoid it at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness overload Rosa. I love your very sweet cards. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you have left "white space" around both cards. The first card with the two dogs is my favourite with the dog smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...