Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Colour Creations Bubble Bath - Week 14

 


Hello fellow crafters! Welcome to the Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampin’ Up! demonstrators showcase a new colour every Wednesday. This week our featured colour is Bubble Bath. A lovely soft pink that can be found in the Subtles colour family.


Bubble bath is a great choice for creating cards to welcome a new baby girl! For this reason I chose the Cutest Onesie bundle that includes a onesie, baby rattle and coat hanger. 



I have CASED a card from a fellow demonstrator Cornelia Burger, to create a set of drawers. I changed the design slightly so that instead of the entire card front being the drawers I created the standing drawer set.



I adhered a DSP layer from the Country Woods collection to the Bubble Bath card base. To make my drawer set I cut a smaller panel from BB card stock and then die cut one end to create the ‘legs’. I used one of the label dies from Unbounded Love die set.


For each drawer I cut rectangle panels from the Bright & Beautiful DSP. These panels were adhered with dimensionals to allow the coat hanger holding the onesie to hook over them. These coat hangers are so cute! When you die cut the onesie it also cuts a slit to allow the coat hanger to slide into.



The sentiment from the Cutest Onesie stamp set was stamped with Bubble Bath ink and die cut with a label die from the Unbounded Love die set. This die set has many label dies in different shapes and sizes and has been my go to set since I received it!


The drawer handles are the Petunia Pop 2024-26 In Color Resin Dots.



The card inner. The sentiment has been stamped with Fresh Freesia ink and the hearts with BB ink. I’ve added a strip of DSP and the die cut numbers.




Hope you enjoy the remaining blog hop where you can find more Bubble Bath inspiration from the very talented Rachel Palmieri.



If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the full list of participants on Cathy Proctor blog. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week and happy crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Rosa! I love how the little onesies hang on the drawers. The pockets on the baby outfits are pretty cute (as is the stamping of all the hearts on one of the suits). Lovely way to showcase Bubble Bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tiny, so cute and so adorable, Rosa! I love how you have used so many elements from this bundle on your gorgeous baby girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby girl card Rosa, I love the chest of drawers with the tiny baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Rosa! You’ve inspired me to CASe it for a friend with a new baby girl .. thank you 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chest of drawers is an adorable spot to hang the onesies Rosa and so sweet in Bubble Bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Rosa. Love the chest of drawers with the cutest onsies ever. I also like the addition of the 123 numbers on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rosa that is such a super cute baby card to feature Bubble Bath. I really love how you have created the cheat of drawers, so effective. Love the card inside as well.

    ReplyDelete

Heart of Christmas 2024 - Week 6

Hello fellow stampers! Welcome back to this week’s  Heart of Christmas   S tampin’ Up! blog hop. Each week until 25 November 2024 the Art Wi...