Monday, November 1, 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 18

Hi everyone! It’s week 18 and this means there are only four more weeks to go until we finish the Heart of Christmas blog hops for 2021. I’ve really enjoyed the experience and especially seeing all the beautiful Christmas creations from the different ladies each week and will definitely miss it.

Onto this weeks creation which is a bit different as it’s not a card! Whilst doing a cleanup at home I came across an unused IKEA photo frame and decided to use it for an idea that I had parked for awhile when I saw the Peaceful Place DSP.


With a Basic Gray A4 card stock base I adhered a piece of DSP. Using the Playful Alphabet die set I die cut the letters from Silver brushed metallic foil mounted on a sheet of foam. We don’t get snow in Australia at Christmas time but still I love those snowy scenes that represent the Northern part of our world and the tradition of Saint Nicholas aka Father Christmas.

All I then had to do was add some of the gorgeous iridescent Wonderful snowflakes adhered with dimensionals. Very simple and I  will be hanging or placing it amongst my Christmas display this year.


And that’s a wrap for tonight but I will be back on Wednesday night to showcase Just Jade in the Colour Creations blog hop. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please head on to the next participant for more inspiration if you haven’t already done so, the very talented Tina Gillespie who is also the host for this week.


Tina will also have the list of all those participating in case you run into a broken link.

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous decor piece, Rosa ... I am sure it will give you and your family much pleasure, when displayed over the festive season. Lovely work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very pretty framed creation will make a perfect addition to your Christmas decor Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple but stunning home decor piece, Rosa. So effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very clever scene for your frame to have displayed at Christmas time, Rosa. Just displays how well SU products coordinate so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty piece to display during the festive season

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful piece of Christmas decor to display not just this year, but many years to come Rosa. I like the snowy scenes this time of year - after all, it’s Christmas all round the world.

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...