Monday, November 8, 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 19




Hi fellow stampers! We are on the home stretch for the Heart of Christmas blog hop which finishes on 29 November! Wow it’s been so rewarding participating every week.

This week I have used the Painted Christmas DSP which has some really lovely prints in traditional red and greens. The Classic Cloche stamp set was used for the birds and sentiment in all the cards. The birds were coloured with Stampin’ blends in Dark Real Red, Light Smoky Gray and Dark Crumb Cake and I have used Real Red and Evening Evergreen inks for the sentiments.


Card 1


Real Red card base layered with DSP and the labels are die cut using Stitched So Sweetly and In Bloom die sets. I have added Real Red sheer ribbon and then layered the rest with dimensionals. The Rhinestone jewels have been coloured with Dark Real Red Stampin’ blend.


Card 2


The same for Card 1 and added the die cut bow from the In Bloom die set.


Card 3


The front panel has been stamped using the birds and foliage stamp from Classic Cloche to create my own DSP. The panel was coloured using Stampin’ blends in Light Pool Party, Dark Shaded Spruce and Dark Crumb Cake. I then added some Evening Evergreen jewels.


Hope you have enjoyed the cards this week! Please head on to the next participant for more inspiration if you haven’t already done so, the very talented Tina Gillespie


If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Sharon Davern and she will have the list of all those participating.

Thanks for stopping and take care and enjoy your week xx


6 comments:

  1. I just love little birds on cards, and especially Christmas cards, so am very taken with your projects, Rosa! I'm a big fan of you use of Real Red on the first two cards, but also love the colours in your third card; it looks a little rustic, or retro. Very creative, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Christine I am a sucker for birds on cards and I just adore all three of your delightful bid cards, Rosa. I especially love the 3rd card where you created your own DSP - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Rosa. I adore all those little birds stamped on your last card, creating your own DSP panel. But I love all the Red on your other two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply gorgeous Rosa, I love the birds and creating your own DSP shows just how versatile this set is. 3 beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Rosa but I especially love the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful Christmas cards, Rosa. Those little birds are just so sweet, and I especially love the way you have featured them on your third card.

    ReplyDelete

Colour Creations Smoky Slate - Week 46

Hello fellow crafters! This week I am participating in the 2023-24 Colour Creations blog hop where team members of the Art With Heart Stampi...